Is your Conversational AI (CAI) strategy keeping you up at night?
Whether you’re working on Conversational AI (CAI) in-house, or you’re a technology vendor building custom CAI offerings for clients, your challenges can be significant. Not only do you have to ensure that your solution results in a great user experience; you also need to make sure that it performs efficiently, is cost-effective, and delivers competitive advantage.
CAI solutions have a lot of moving parts, but one of the most important elements to get right is the data. CAI success depends on high-quality, accurate and unbiased training data.
Today, the conversational AI market is valued at around $6.8 billion (USD) and IDC forecasts that it will grow at a compounded annual rate of nearly 29% between now and 2025.
With that kind of dramatic growth on the horizon, many industry segments are using CAI to position themselves at the forefront of their respective markets:
- Customer service uses virtual assistant solutions to decrease overhead with automated customer support
- Healthcare uses CAI for front-office automation, filling in forms, managing patient history, updating records, and sending alerts about appointments and prescription refills
- Ecommerce uses CAI to add value to the customer experience, capturing and qualifying leads more rapidly, providing a consistent omni-channel presence, and responding faster to customer inquiries and issues
- Manufacturing uses chatbots to automate sales, marketing, and support functions, and eliminate communication delays that can result in critical supply-chain issues
- Travel and hospitality uses CAI to provide 24/7 automated assistance for reservations, insurance, passport and visa information, and upgrades, and to customers who may require urgent assistance when in a far-away time zone
Download this eBook, Taking the risk out of Conversational AI , to learn:
- How to consider and mitigate various risks when rolling out and CAI and strategies
- How to create a data strategy to develop or enhance your CAI solution
- How an experienced AI training data partner can help ensure the success of your solution